Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology (India); MBA, Stanford University. Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries. For more than 30 years, has successfully led a diversified portfolio spanning across oil and gas (E&P, Petrochemicals, and Refining), retail, telecommunications and textiles to make Reliance India's largest private sector enterprise.
Associated with various organizations in India and overseas. Mr. Mukesh Ambani is a member of The Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum. He is an elected Foreign Member of the prestigious United States National Academy of Engineering. He is a member of the Global Advisory Council of Bank of America. He is also a member of International Advisory Council of The Brookings Institution.
Mr. Ambani is also a member of the following forums:
• Stanford Global Advisory Council
• McKinsey & Company International Advisory Council
• The Business Council
• Chairman of the Board of Governors, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University in Gujarat
• India Advisory Group of the London School of Economics
• India Advisory Council of The British Asian Trust (as Chairman)
• Indo-U.S. CEOs’ Forum
• Board of Governors of the National Council of Applied Economic Research, India